We’ll always keep your data safe and secure. We've tried to keep this policy straightforward but if you have any questions, please email us.
- Application of This Policy
- How we handle information received or collected about you as an individual through the Website,
- How we communicate with you as an individual, and
- Your rights as an individual in respect to such information and communications.
It does not relate to information about companies held and processed by us.
- “we”, "us" or "our" are to Rackpoint Ltd (registered in England number: 7052315) whose registered address is at 1 Main Rd, Stanton-in-the-Peak, Matlock, DE4 2LX;
- “the Website” are to www.rackpoint.co.uk.
- Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
- Any information about you as an individual which we collect from the Website will be used in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable laws.
- We will only collect your information when we have your consent.
- Your personal information may be collected if you complete our newsletter signup form: this form collects your name and email address and adds you to our newsletter mailing list. We will use this information to send you email newsletters containing the latest news and service updates from Liquid Light. The form uses a double-opt in sign up process. You will be able to request your information at any time by clicking on the link in the confirmation email sent and the option to unsubscribe will be included in every newsletter you receive from us.
- Your personal information may be collected if you complete our Contact form: these forms collect your name, email address, telephone number, and company name, website address, as well as any other personal data you may include in your message. This information will be used to communicate with you and / or your company to discuss your query. Your data will be stored until such contact has been made and we may continue to store your data in order to provide after sales service or continue business with you.
- Your IP Address, a string of numbers unique to your computer, is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component of the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
- In the event of any business restructuring or reorganisation we may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of a sale of some or all of our business and assets, in which case we will take steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of your personal information, please email us.
- Your IP Address and Cookies
- We will not use your IP address to identify you and your personal information in any way.
- Cookies are used by the Website to allow us to recognise your preferred settings e.g. to store your ID and password for future sessions. This saves you from re-entering information on return visits to the Website.
For further explanation of cookies, see the All About Cookies website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, information regarding this may be found in your browser’s ‘help’ facility and the above website will give guidance on this. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
Below is a table of all cookies on this website – their name, type and purpose:
|Cookie Type||Cookie Name||Cookie Purpose|
|Session & TYPO3 Content Management Cookie||session & fe_typo_user||We use session cookies to record an individual users preferences that the user has specified, so that each time the user returns their preferences remain. Commonly this would be language settings, shopping carts, anything where you have indicated a preference. Where forms are used on the site, we hold the information in a session cookie so that we can improve the user experience on the site. Should a user, for example, forget to fill in parts of a form when submitting a form, we can auto-fill the values for those fields that have been filled in, thereby reducing the amount of fields a user needs to amend. This information is stored only in your browser and is destroyed once your browser is closed.|
|Google Analytics||__utmz __utmc __utmb __utma||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site for you. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.|
- Other Websites